Exceptional history of key contributions in multiple fields at the state and national level,
as professional collegues describe Robert Aurbach. He has achieved this recognition through his ability to identify and bridge knowledge and practice gaps through synthesis of available information. Rob has consistently demonstrated a passion for the successful development and implementation of innovative strategic and tactical solutions in response to business problems.
Rob has been involved in the development of legal, regulatory and legislative frameworks in multiple jurisdictions. He is experienced and confident in the handling of complex projects, with diverse stakeholders and multiple competing priorities. Rob is a persuasive writer and highly effective presenter at small group workshops, national and international conferences, and before state and federal legislative bodies.
- Independent consultant: Governmental and private clients; 3/2013 to present
- National Project Manager: WCD Workers' Compensation Solutions: 10/2012 to 3/2013
- Director: Deakin University (IECPI): 8/2010 to 10/2012
- Independent consultant: Governmental and private clients: 5/2005 to 8/2012
- Chief legal counsel: New Mexico Workers' Compensation Administration: 5/1990 to 5/2005
- Juris Doctor, Cornell University Law School: 1979
- Advanced Certificates in Management and in Mediation: 1998 and 2003
- Supreme Court of New Mexico, 1979
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, 1979
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1984